PhoneDateMe takes your privacy seriously, and has created this Privacy Statement to inform you about our privacy practices. We therefore encourage you to read the following information, and contact us with any questions you may have.
For purposes of this Privacy Statement, "personal information" means "personally identifiable information, such as the name, home address, and date of birth of a particular person." Personal information does not include business card contact information, or general information about an organization that does not personally identify an individual.
What this Privacy Statement covers
This Privacy Statement covers our treatment of personal information collected when you visit the PhoneDateMe web site (the "Site"), and when you use the PhoneDateMe SMS service (the "Service"), and applies only to the practices of companies we own or control, and people we employ or manage.
Why we collect personal information
Data obtained from you in connection with PhoneDateMe may include your name, address, cell phone number, your provider's name, and the date, time, and content of your messages.
Information collected is used for the following purposes:
* To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you, and to provide ongoing service.
* To develop, enhance, market, and provide services. From time to time, we may review and analyze your use of the Service to better understand what features to develop for enhancing your overall user experience. In addition, and with your consent, we will use your email and/or mailing address to send you information regarding special offers, sweepstakes, and other marketing initiatives we think may be of interest to you. Under certain circumstances, we may send you important communications related to your membership account, such as service announcements and administrative messages.
* To manage and develop our business and operations. For example, we analyze customer usage of the Service and its supporting facilities to help us maximize efficiency and plan for future growth.
To comply with legal process, prevent fraud or imminent harm, and ensure the security of our network and services.
For example, we may use information to respond to a subpoena, court order, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
When do we disclose personal information?
We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. We may disclose personal information about you to third parties only when:
* we have your consent to disclose the information;
* we need to disclose the information to provide you with the Service;
* we need to disclose the information to affiliates or companies who work on our behalf to provide you with the Service (these companies do not have any right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
* we respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process; or
Any such disclosure of a customer's personal information is made on a confidential basis with the information to be used only for the purpose for which it was disclosed.
How do we protect your personally identifiable information?
We protect your personal information and right to privacy as follows:
* we will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those identified above, except with your consent;
* we will protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards;
* we will limit access to your personal information to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide you with the Service, or to effectively do their jobs;
* we will maintain the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with other companies;
* we will strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified above; and
* we will honor any request you may make for access to your personal information.
What are your choices?
We would like to have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes we have identified in this Privacy Statement, however you do have choices, and can refuse or withdraw your consent as follows:
* You may remove your information by sending your request in writing via email to email@example.com or by sending "STOP", "END", "QUIT" to the SMS text message you have received or to 29200.
* You may refuse to provide personal information to us, however this may limit our ability to serve you.
18 U.S.C. Section 2257 Compliance Notice Material in compliance with the record keeping requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and/or 2257A Custodian of records: R. Blines, Talingence, Inc. 848N Rainbow blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89107